- characters- main core of the story
- pace- read an image
- page layout/ number of pages/ connecting pages together
- Where do you want your reader to look?
- what colours and textures to consider when creating the moodiness of the characters/ will it also include silhouettes/ shadows when someone/thing is approaching
- format of the images- 32pp- 12 spreads-
- rule of structure- 3/6/3- for younger audience have the page lay out a square format
- viewpoint- what is going on in the story
- target audience- adult/ children/ young adult/ teens
The order of producing a storyboard are;
- problem develops
- conflict begins
- following actions- put yourself in other people shoes
Other things to consider when after producing a book are getting the sense of the target market- language distance/ visiting book shops, researching bloggers and retail buyers.